February 03, 2007


One week, Five bags of garbage

Saturday morning I resume the housewife's role& duty- cleaning, collecting garbage, and trying to make my little apartment look more like a home.

I have FIVE bags of garbage, in a week!?

Honey, it's all because you didn't do your job (cleaning home, throwing trash every day) that make our little apartment full of trash.

I start to miss you. Miss the caring part of you that you always spontaneously pick up the trash and make them disappeared without my reminder. I like the part of you..

We have had couple arguments recently, more than the frequency in the past. Your slowness , or just slower than me, made me upset. Also, the forgetfulness oftentimes get me mad. We are in the transition of finding a way to manage a new life, that have a new house, possibly have a addition to the family, and a busier job demand.

Who said people here are laid back? at least not for us. We have been busily traveled, house hunting, and furniture shopping, etc. I am sure everything will turn out good, but we need to be more thoughtfully compromise each other, appreciate each other. Otherwise the efforts we put into our new life will be in vain.

Hope you will quickly pick up the new position. I will try to manage my temper talking to you.
No longer weekly fly over to meet you 'cause I now can share mornings and evenings with you in our little nest. This is the way it should be.

No comments: