January 05, 2007


Iris
vs.
Yvonne


Now we are in the process of finalizing our house hunting. Closing date is approaching and it seems the time to talk about our plan of having a baby.

Before "executing" this idea, I want to touch base the wish list of babies' name first. One day George and I were talking about our preference on girl's name. He prefers "Iris" and I prefer "Yvonne." He doesn't want to compromise and neither do I...

Now the Google fight data show "Iris" grabs more usage than "Yvonne." Aha, what a good result! My interpretation to this is that, we don't want our baby girl to have a me-too name (in Chinese: 菜市場名) so we better choose a relatively unique name for her. So, "Yvonne" should be the winner!!

This is the power of Analysis- you analyze what you want to conclude.

1 comment:

Cash for Cars Indianapolis said...

I like that, the Desparate Housewives Club. Where do I sign up?

Best Indoor Tanning Lotion